The percentage figures are for the level of non compliance. Honestly, if we included some level of IT systems there would be further non compliance. Our sense is that is another place of weakness in many organizations.
1. The hospital provides and maintains systems for extinguishing fires — 86 percent
2. The hospital manages risks associated with its utility systems — 73 percent
3. The hospital provides and maintains building features to protect individuals from the hazards of fire and smoke — 72 percent
4. The hospital reduces the risk of infections associated with medical equipment, devices and supplies — 72 percent
5. The hospital established and maintains a safe, functional environment — 70 percent
For the complete list visit JC.